Sunday, May 29, 2011

Barbed & Netted Bottle

My life has changed so much in the past year and a half. Through all the struggles that I've been through, I feel like I'm in such a better place and where I need to be as a person. I have been given so many gifts and my friendship with Dawna Sharp has been one of those. When I decided to look into making my love of polymer clay a more serious business venture, I started a facebook account more as a business promotional tool, but it has become so much more than that. I've met new friends, found old ones, and become a part of a huge polymer network that enriches my life every day with their support and encouragement. Dawna has become one of those new friends that I have met through that polymer network. I've seen her work progress as I work on my own progression and am in absolute AWWWWE of her new creations. This bottle is just fabulous and creative and I can just see it filled with whisky and sitting in MY bar. =) You can find more pictures of Dawna's work on Flickr or in her shop on Artfire!

Sage by Deb Tuchsen
Sage by Deb Tuchsen
I took the weekend off from work to spend some quality time with my youngest daughter. We hit Lowe's and she got some seeds to plant in a little greenhouse container and then later we went to Alamo Drafthouse to watch the new Pirates of the Carribbean Movie and have dinner. She's growing so fast and becoming such a lovely young lady - she just turned 12. In some ways I still feel like she is the precious baby in this drawing and probably always will. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails