Friday, June 4, 2010

Someday My Prince Will Come!


Someday My Prince Will Come!
Happy Creations by Phoebe
My day 3 day feature is coming a bit late. May is a crazy month and especially crazy this year. Don't you just want to KISS this frog? This beautiful tin is brought to you by the Phoebe Doehring. Phoebe creates the most beautiful whimsical designs! From Dragons and Mermaids, to wonderful dragonflys, mushrooms, and critters of all shapes and sizes! Her creations are great for that special keepsake cake topper or that memorable magical gift! Looks up this SHOP and get yourself some Happy Creations by Phoebe, too. Below is a mosaic of several selections from Phoebe's etsy store - click on the links below to view the items!



happycreations4u
1. Little Mushroom Family, 2. Aqua Mermaid Figurine,
3. Rainbow Dragon, 4. Pink Spring Bird
Created with fd's Flickr Toys


Phoebe's tin is an entry in the June PCAGOE challenge, "Think Outside the Box." This month, not only can you vote, but also bid to take home the wonderful entries. All proceeds will go to Polymer Clay for a Cause - a wonderful children's charity. Bidding is still going on for another 3 days and great deals can still be had during this special PCAGOE challenge. If you still need to vote or bid, you can do so HERE. Remember, 5 lucky voters will go home with a prize from the guild created prize pool and one very special winner will take home a wonderful matching pendant and tin created by Jeanette of Clay Happy!


It's been a crazy few days and I've been working on sketching out some new designs to coordinate with other pieces and putting together some new ideas in the brief moments I have between family and graduations projects. Here is an oldie but goodie from about 10 years ago. I don't have any of my old cat canes any more, but keep getting told I need to make more!  I should have new stuff to share by the end of the weekend with any luck!  Or maybe I should ask you to wish me luck on getting new stuff done at this point!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails